Terms and conditions for the purchase and delivery of our courses
The following terms apply when purchasing courses provided by Experis Cybersecurity, both traditional courses and courses held and delivered via video conference lessons (digital classroom teaching).
- Registration for our courses is binding.
- However, courses can be cancelled free of charge if notification is given more than 30 days before the start of the course. Cancellation shall be made in writing (e-mail accepted).
- In case of cancellation less than 30 days before the start of the course, we offer:
- The course registration can be transferred free of charge to another participant.
- Free transfer to a later course.
- Free transfer to a later course and switch to another participant.
- If the course instructor and deputy instructor become ill at the same time or are otherwise unable to complete courses at the agreed time, the course participant will either;
- Receive an offer to complete the course at the first appropriate opportunity, at no additional cost or;
- on request get a refund of the participation fee.
- For courses delivered via video conference, the course material will be delivered in digital format. This is done both for practical reasons and to reduce the risk of infection (Covid-19). However, if you wish to receive the course material in a physical format, you must contact us no later than two weeks before the start to arrange this further. If you have not been able to access either the digital or physical curriculum 5 days before the start of the course, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can help you with this.
- For courses delivered via video conference, the service WebEx will be used as a platform for this. One week before the start of the course, the participants will receive detailed instructions on how to connect to the service. The course participants are responsible for installing the service on their device well in advance of the start of the course. The platform is compatible with common operating systems and mobile phones, such as Windows, Mac, Iphone and Android phones. The course provider does not take responsibility for the lack of technical compatibility, but is of course helpful in setting up the service with the participant within what can reasonably be expected.
- In connection with registration for courses, the participant's contact information will be collected via the registration form. The information is used for the administration of the course (participant overview, confirmation of registration, sending of necessary information, payment, contact etc.). The legal basis for this type of processing is essential for entering into an agreement, cf. General Data Protection Regulation Art. 6(1) letter b.
- Contact and address information as well as receipts for payments are stored as long as it is required for business, in accordance with the applicable accounting requirements, normally for 5 years after the end of the current financial year, cf. Section 13, first and second paragraphof the Accounting Act. The legal basis for this type of processing is a legal obligation, cf. General Data Protection Regulation Art. 6(1) letter c.
- In addition, it is requested consent to use the contact information to inform about future courses. The consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. This consent is NOT required to attend our courses. Such consent will be requested upon registration. The legal basis for this type of processing is consent, cf. General Data Protection Regulation Art. 6(1) letter a.
About our courses
Our courses will be a positive experience and will provide a solid foundation for further professional development. We aim to enable our course participants to apply knowledge from our courses as quickly as possible. We therefore focus on good real-life examples and a practical angle of the curriculum.
We use active, experienced consultants as course holders. Our course holders know both the curriculum and the subjects. Our courses are delivered from leading international certification organisations, such as (ISC)2 and PECB.
All our courses have a start-up guarantee – if you have signed up, the course will go as planned! For all our exam-oriented courses from (ISC)2 and PECB, we offer you to follow lessons on a later course for free if you do not pass the exam on the first attempt.
Experis Ciber is located in Lakkegata 53, Sundtkvartalet in Oslo, a few minutes walk along Akerselva from Grønland metro station or from Schous Plass where there are several opportunities for bus and tram. There are hotels in all price ranges in the immediate vicinity. We work with the restaurant "Vintage Kitchen" for lunch and catering. You should not underestimate the value of a good lunch, when it comes to making valuable contacts and exchanging experiences.
Our courses start at 8.30 and end at about 16.30. We also arrange collections for course participants who want extra time to study before they graduate. We can also deliver all our courses in your premises, adapted to your schedule. We can also customize courses for your organization. Contact us and we will make an offer!